Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Favorite Nephew

Ta-Da!!

Isn't he the CUTEST? He's my favorite nephew, hands down!
(true, he's my ONLY nephew, let's not get hung up on technicalities!)






Mr. Caden arrived safe and sound on Tuesday. And from all reports is doing fantastic. Poor mamma had to spend the day on magnesium sulfate. If you or anyone you know has ever had it, you know that my SIL deserves some kind of award for that one. BUT...everyone's doing well now.


Oh, the super cute little girl? That's Miss Annie B. (Her name's Anna, but though an evolution of nicknames, I ended up with Annie B, and it stuck. I'll call her Annie B until she's 14 and rolls her eyes at me and says "that's the stupidest name ever, would you stop it" and I'll say "I'll think about it Annie B." then she'll storm off to her room.) hah =)

Annie B. is my favorite niece. (yes, same rule applies, still my favorite) And she's cracking me up with the "ok....I'll kiss him, but that doesn't mean I have to like him" expression on her face! =D
Congratulations Rob, Steph and Anna!
We love him already!

5 comments:

Richelle said...

Congradulations! I have 3 nephews and 2 neices, let me tell you they are eacha delight and so individual you would never know that the were related.

Your neice and nephew are lucky to have a caring adoring aunt that is already planning to torment their teen years. :-) Family is important it helps keep us grounded. Even when we roll our eyes and runaway from them.

kalurah said...

awwwwwwwwh...
hope mommy is feeling better, now.
Congrats to the whole family!
new siblings are awesome. it's so cool to watch them study and examine each other as they grow. :)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Crosswinds Farm said...

HMMMmmmmm, I guess CresceNet is the way to go then.......next time I am using a computer in Brazil?????????

Congrats on the handsome little nephew! I am glad that everyone is doing well.

Galadriel Thompson said...

Congratulations! What sweethearts.