Saturday, May 24, 2008

Life's Too Short For Generic Toothpaste

No, it has nothing to do with this blog post (I promise!) :) but I did learn a lesson. Generic toothpaste sucks. I wasted an entire 1/8th of a tube yesterday. Just tossed it and bought Crest, because I couldn't stand another week of gross toothpaste. Learn from my mistake kids, there a few things that are "name brand" must, ...toothpaste just made it to the top of my list.

Moving on. I realized its been quite a while since I've cracked the windows in the old blog, and it was starting to smell a bit stale. So here we go, its a gorgeous day, let's play catch up, shall we?

The last few weeks have been a flurry of projects. Apparently the warmer weather actually inspired me to finish (in some cases, start...) all those projects I didn't have the 'oomph' to do when it was 20 below zero and dark for 16 hours a day. (heck, I really only had the 'oomph' to turn up the heat, put on another sweater, and grumble about the stupid pioneers who decided to settle in the midwest in the firstplace. I'm sure it seemed like a good idea in May.)

So its been a mix of quilting, sewing, knitting, laundry, spinning, crocheting, painting, cutting....and I think I cleaned the house once. Maybe. Close anyway. Don't get greedy.

So, rather than try to cram the last month into one post, I'm going to break it up a bit so you don't get bored. (well...I take that back, so you don't get bored ALL AT ONCE.)

I will say, I did the softie swap as a part of Crafty Daisies swap. I can't post a picture yet, because my softie has not completed its trek. No cheating. But soon :)

And now, while my boy is up sleeping off a trip to farmer's market and the grocery store, BLOG POSTS A'COMIN'!

No comments: