Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sick of This Cold...


Title references both the weather (51 yesterday....34 today) and the viral version in my head. While I think a walk would benefit the head cold...the outside cold prevents me from doing so. (not so much ME, but the 4 year old I'd have to bundle beyond mobility...)



So here I sit, stuffy and coughing. Waiting for this thing to run its course. Since I'm not getting much accomplished today - though I did cut out some felt for ornaments - I thought I'd post a few pictures of the latest works:



Hand spun from the previous post.


MMMMmmmmmmmerino. How I love thee.


And new bags..."Kelsey"




"Mariah"


"Celeste"

And now, back to an action packed afternoon of cutting felt shapes on the couch with an enormous glass of water and 100 kleenex.

Don't forget, giveaway entries until Sunday, I'll draw a winner bright'n'early Monday morning!

Ok, ok...mid-morning. :)

1 comment:

Crosswinds Farm said...

You are a crafty little critter aren't you??? Cute stuff!