Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Where am I? What day is it?

Ah hah! Thought you'd got rid of me forever eh? Sorry guys, I'm back! :)

What kept me away so long? Family tragedy (thank God, for once, no!) Exciting happenings? no. Running away and joining a commune? nah.

Just...busy? December was a lot of knitting. A LOT of knitting. And some crochet, and making ornaments, and a custom order from an Etsy customer, and some other things that just somehow sap time from me. And before I knew it, I had my auntie pestering me for a blog post ;)

But I've MISSED my blog, and reading all of my blogs, and spending an hour aimlessly browsing through pictures on blogs, with no real purpose or intent ;)

Alright, enough of that, time for a real post!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Welcome back, slacker :P

kalurah said...

Hey! Welcome back, Sarah! :D

Iguana Banana said...

Ahhh. There you are. Glad to hear you're out there. When your knitting fingers have recovered, can't wait to hear about your holiday!

Angel Jem said...

At least you managed a post in December. I had to load up all my Christmas retrospectively!